What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register an account on Software Collect
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Contact Us / Send us feedback
- Promote your product / Advertise on our website
- Participate in opinion polls, surveys, competitions, subscriptions for giveaways, etc. on our website
When subscribing or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address and other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously without subscribing or registering an account.
We also track users (visitors) information using Google Analytics, Google Webmasters Tools and some other tracking systems. The information is tracked anonymously without any users’ personal information. The tracked information includes user IP, location information, user operating system, browser, page views, time spent, referring source and other information like that. Details of tracked information can be read on Google Analytics and Google Webmasters official websites.
We also use Facebook Comments plugin in our website. Facebook may ask to login before commenting on any product, article or page. This is not required if you don’t make any comment in our comments section. Facebook login and comment activity is handled by Facebook on their server (out of our control) and we do NOT have any access to your facebook login information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Google (Adsense)
- CJ (Commission Junction)
www.softwarecollect.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Rules for using the website
By way of example, but in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- – Do not enter or disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism or violate human rights.
- – Do not introduce or spread in the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems service provider, its suppliers or third Users of the Internet.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- – No transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been designed exclusively For that.
- – Do not introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to mislead the recipients of information.
- – Do not impersonate other users using their registry keys to different services and / or contents of the Website.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to holders of the Website or third parties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and the law of personal data.
The User agrees to indemnify Software Collect to any possible claim, fine, penalty or punishment that may come forced to endure as a result of breach by User of any of the usage rules outlined above, reserving also SoftWare Collect right to seek compensation for damages and losses as appropriate.
2.Contents and services linked through the Website
The Web Site may contain technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet sites and portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases,Software Collect only be liable for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent it becomes aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site unlawful or inappropriate content may inform Software Collect, but in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the link.
In any case the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of software Collect with demonstrations, contents or services.
Software Collect not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not liable for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Software Collect.
All contents of the Website, this includes, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source code are owned Software Collect intellectual or third parties, without being transferred to the User any exploitation rights recognized by current legislation on intellectual property on them.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Software Collect or third parties may not be construed that access to the Website confers any rights over them to the User.
Over all content that the user can publish directly or through Software Collect on the Website, the User grants to SoftwareCollect, non-exclusive, free, for all the world’s territory and for the maximum period of protection legally provided, all rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, in order that the services requested or used by the user can be given properly.
4.Null and void clauses
5.Applicable law and jurisdiction